The sporty, two-passenger Kawasaki JET SKIŽ 1100 ZXi watercraft boasts top-of-the-line features at a bottom level price. A staple in the 2003 Kawasaki product line which marks the 30th anniversary of JET SKI watercraft, the 1100 ZXi boasts high performance, quick handling, rider comfort and flagship-level features for the cost of an entry-level machine.
Not available in California
- Constant-velocity carburetors: Smooth response at all rpm, increased fuel economy and reduced emissions.
- Kawasaki Automatic Trim System (KATS): Provides optimal acceleration by automatically adjusting thrust angle from a standing start.
- Electric nozzle trim with indicator: Provides easy trim adjustment for various conditions with the touch of a finger.
- Superlube oil injection system: Provides proper oil supply at all engine speeds.
- Advanced deep-V hull design: Provides more precise turning and predictable cornering for recreational riding.
- Kawasaki Splash Deflector (KSD): Helps keep spray off the operator and passenger.
- Fiberglass reinforced Sheet Molded Compound (SMC) hull: Exceptionally strong hull material resists damage.
- High-performance sponsons: Provide grip in turns and minimize porpoising.
- Kawasaki Air Induction System (KAIS):Cuts hull-to-water friction for better acceleration and top speed.
- Three-blade stainless steel impeller: Provides maximum efficiency and incredible durability.
- Waterproof digital Capacitor Discharge Ignition (CDI) system: Waterproofing helps ensure reliability and durability, and a digital microcomputer makes starting easier by delivering a hot spark at exactly the right time.
- Water-jacketed exhaust system: Reduces underhood temperatures and suppresses noise.
- Shielded jet propulsion system: Greater protection from damage.
- Finger-type throttle: Reduces hand fatigue and increases comfort.
- Storage compartments: bow and glove box : Large enough to carry a fire extinguisher, tool kit and more.
- Large capacity fuel tank: 13.7-gallon tank gives users more ride time.
- Large, comfortable stepped seat: Provides maximum comfort.
- Waterproof magnetic ignition key: Prevents unauthorized use of watercraft.
- Automatic bilge pumping system: Empties water from the bilge whenever the craft is being ridden.
- Maintenance-free battery: Never needs water.
- Analog instrumentation: Easy-to-read fuel gauge, trim indicator, digital clock, tachometer and speedometer.
- Engine compartment sensor: Advances ignition timing when intake air temperature exceeds 95° F, reducing power loss on hot days.
*Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.